Table of contents
New Registration Process
Waqar Alharam is a system that connects students with teachers through Halaqat held in Masjid Nabawi, Madina. Waqar Alharam app profiles the following features:
- Register the Student in the Halaqat
- Student Attendance
- Student Evaluation
- Student Grades
1. Install Waqar Al-Haram app on iOS or Android:
2. Register and provide the following information:
- Student is in Saudi Arabia or outside Saudi Arabia
- Date of Birth
- Full Name
- Account Type (choose student)
- Country of Residence
- Email Address (a verification Email will be sent to this number)
- Mobile Number (a verification SMS will be sent to this number)
- Language of Classes (Arabic/English/Urdu)
- Time of Classes, etc.
3. After completion of the registration, within one week, link to attend the class will be available in the app.
4. If you are mistakenly registered to a class in another language then you can request the teacher to change your class to the language of your preference (incase the teacher is unable to understand your language then you can request a fellow student to translate your request to the teacher).
Old Registration Processes
In the episodes of the Prophet’s Mosque for the sections of the Holy Quran and Al-Mighton scientific regular and remotely:
Step 2: Please answer the complete form and send it to the employee in the Telegram chat and then wait for a reply.
Q1: Would you like to register in the Holy Quran section?
How much is the preservation of the Quran previously?
Q2: Would you like to register in the Knowing Meton section?
Q3: Does the student live in Medina?
1: The name is as it is in the identity or passport :
2: Identity or residence number :
3: Nationality :
4: E-mail (email) :
5: Date of birth, age:
6: Mobile number (with WhatsApp):
7: The student’s number in the Waqar program:
8:The period to be registered:
9: The student’s educational level:
1. Create an account at المسجد النبوي قرآن و متون
2. After registration, attend the interview call on Zoom at the following time:
نسعد بخدمتكم من يوم الاحد الى الخميس
الفترة الصباحية :
من الساعة ٧صباحا وحتى الساعه ١١ صباحا
الفترة المسائية :
من بعد صلاة العصر وحتى اذان العشاء بتوقيت المدينة المنورة
Register using the following link : أكاديمية القرآن الكريم بالمسجد النبوي
After registration, you will receive the first email to confirm your account.
Upon confirmation, after 2 to 3 days you will receive a second email to confirm your acceptance and also the class schedule and the Teacher’s name إن شاءالله .
This is a free program with separate arrangements for male and female teachers and classes.
Support / Contact
For any guidance, queries or support, contact: [email protected]
Audio / Podcast in English
Video in English