The Qur’an contains 78,000 words. If we just learn meanings of the words of our daily Salah (Al-Fatihah & last 6 Surahs plus what we recite in a typical Salah), then we can learn almost 200 words that occur almost 40,000 times (50%) in the Qur’an. Understand Al-Qur’an Academy has designed an easy course for people to learn these words.
- You will see the first screen of a word and its meaning whenever you turn on your phone.
- You can start from the first lesson and go lesson-by-lesson.
- You can always go to the main list and revise the words and meanings of a specific Surah that you are studying.
- You can click on the words that you have learned and then you won’t be asked to revise them.
We hope that InshaAllah this will help you significantly in learning the words and meanings of basic Salah.
Download: Understand Quran App on Google Play
This App is related to the following courses:
- Free Online Course: Understand Quran – The Easy Way – Level 1 – Understanding Quran, Riyadh (English, Urdu)
- Course: Understand Quran – The Easy Way – Level 1 – Understanding Quran, Riyadh (Urdu)