Manarat Al Haramain Platform was launched on 1st May 2020 as a joint effort of the General Presidency for the Affairs of the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque and Ministry Of Communication And Information Technology, Saudi Arabia. The main purpose of this platform is to live stream Friday Sermons (Jummah Khutbah) and Lectures from scholars of Al-Masjid Al-Haram, Makkah and Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, Madina. The 24/7 live stream of Al-Masjid Al-Haram, Makkah and Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, Madina is also available on this website.
The platform defines its purpose in detail as follows:
- Enrich and improve the digital experience of the Two Holy Mosques in a way that contributes to the integration of their digital services.
- Breakthrough the spatial barriers and enable/enhance the continuity of spiritual connection with the Two Holy Mosques for Muslims wherever they are.
- Enable the Scholars of the Two Holy Mosques to participate in daily lessons, lectures and sermons, including the Friday sermons awaited by all Muslims around the world.
- Facilitate the provision of Islamic education, counseling and preaching and enable the Muslims to access the related educational services of the Two Holy Mosques through seamless, high-quality digital platforms where sermons, lectures and lessons are live-streamed online.
- Provide direct communication with Sharia scholars and jurisprudence.
Scholars of Haramain
Lectures from the Scholars of Haramain
The lectures from the scholars of Haramain are available in Arabic only but it seems there is a plan to translate the lectures in other languages. The lectures can be accessed at Archive | MNARAT AL-HARAMAIN.