Update (08-07-18): Alhumdulillah, 150+ students have been registered, jazakAllah khair for your contributions.
The following text was published on 14th May 2018:
A friend of my colleague in STC is running a school for underprivileged children near Islamabad, my colleague’s message is as follows:
“SILA SCHOOL is run by a very close friend, and their idea is to take more Children FROM SLUMS TO SCHOOL!
SILA is a registered organization providing FREE EDUCATION to street children. It is located near Islamabad International Airport.
WHAT THEY DO
SILA already has more than 110 kids registered, who are getting free and quality education Alhamdullilah.
There are more than 100 children on the waiting list and they want to enroll them if they have more resources.
The children are getting:
- FREE Quality Education.
- FREE Quranic Education.
- FREE Books and Stationery items.
- QUALITY and Clean environment.
HOW YOU CAN HELP?
- Donate via Bank/Online transfer, wire transfer, Cash
- You can take complete responsibility for the education of a child for Rs. 1,500 ($14) a month or just Rs. 18,000 ($170) per year.
Account Title: Jibran Khalil
Account No: 01573351001
Standard Chartered Bank
- You can visit and meet the children personally. The timings are Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 01:00 pm.
- Zakat is also applicable.
- Each child’s progress is recorded on a weekly basis and is available anytime upon request.
- They have NO affiliation with any govt or foreign organization or NGO.
To know more about SILA, visit their Facebook Page.
If you would like me to transfer your donations then I can hand over it to my colleague. Donations can be made through any of the following channels:
- In cash to me
- In my KSA Bank Account
- In my Pakistani Bank Account
- Via PayPal – https://paypal.me/urShadow