Update (05-12-19): Alhumdulillah, Rs 114,500 have been collected and transferred to my class fellow’s account, jazakAllah khair for your contributions.
The following text was published on 27th November 2019:
The following message is from my college class fellow, who lives in Multan and his colleague is a resident of this area and is directly involved in the construction of this Masjid:
This masjid is under construction in Chand Colony, Multan. My colleague is a resident of this colony and he is trying to manage the funds for the construction of this masjid. Around 40% of the work is complete and he is looking for support to complete the remaining 60% of the construction. Please join in this Sadaqah Jariyah.
If you would like to donate any money then it will be transferred to my college fellow’s bank account. Donations can be made through any of the following channels:
- In cash to me
- Via STC Pay (Instructions)
- In my KSA Bank Account
- In my Pakistani Bank Account
- Via PayPal – https://paypal.me/urShadow