Update (31-08-21): Alhumdulillah, Rs 422,000 has been collected and handed over to my colleague. He was also able to collect Rs 65,595 at his end. He will send the money to his brother, who will manage the expenses of the patient as per requirement. His audio message for all the donors is available below. JazakAllah khair for your contributions.
The following text was published on 27th August 2021:
The following message is from my colleague, who has family terms with this patient:
This patient has three little daughters with the following medical conditions:
- The first daughter is gluten intolerant (cannot eat anything made up of wheat/flour).
- The second daughter has bones issues, her legs are getting twisted, and the doctor says she will be bedridden by the age of 12 years.
- The third daughter has heart issues, one of the valves in her heart is closed and she has a hole in the heart.
This person used to work as a house painter and was able to support his family but recently he has been diagnosed with a lung tumor. Due to his current health condition, he couldn’t continue his job and currently has no source of income. The tumor is at an initial stage. His medical reports are available below. His case was not accepted by Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre. His surgery is planned for 3rd September 2021 in Armed Forces Institute of Pathology and for that, he has to be admitted to the hospital on 2nd September 2021. An estimated cost of Rs 400,000 is required for his admission and immediate surgery. He is eligible for Zakat. The cost breakdown is as follows:
- Surgery: Rs 175,000
- Medicine: Rs 100,000
- For below mentioned Medical Tests: Rs 125,000
- 2-D Echo
- Pulmonary Function Test
- 2 Units of Cross Matched RCC