Update (16-05-20): My cousin has handedover the money to this family.
Update (15-05-20): Alhumdulillah, Rs 29,052 (SAR 690) have been collected and transferred to my cousin’s account. JazakAllah khair for your contributions.
The following text was published on 15th May 2020:
While working on the Ration Distribution Project, my cousin came across this widow and her orphan children. She converted to Islam from Christianity less than a year ago. Due to the conversion, she and her children have been left alone by her family and her community. She has a school going kid and an eighteen year old kid. She used to sell ready-made clothes door to door, but due to the lockdown, she has not been able to work for the last 2 months. A school admin was helping her for her kid’s education but that support is also not available at the moment. The rent for her house is Rs 12,000. My cousin provided her with the ration and donated Rs 15,000 so that she could pay the rent for April 2020 and survive the month.
My cousin has arranged for the ration for May 2020 as well but now she is in need of Rs 29,000 (SAR 690) for the following:
- Rs 12,000 for the rent of May 2020, which had to be paid on the 1st of May and is already delayed by 15 days.
- Rs 12,000 for the rent of June 2020, which is due on 1st June 2020.
- Rs 5,000 for the school fee, books and notebooks for her son so that he can study online.
If you would like to donate any money then it will be transferred to my cousin’s bank account. Donations can be made through any of the following channels:
- In cash to me
- Via STC Pay (Instructions)
- In my KSA Bank Account
- In my Pakistani Bank Account
- Via PayPal – https://paypal.me/urShadow